Maintaining utmost privacy is our primary motive, and we are committed to protect your personal information by handling it carefully. Sniper Corporation is sensitive to the private nature of data you provide to us over the Internet. As soon as you access to the website, you are assumed to agree to our privacy terms.
Our privacy practices are planned to maximize your capability to control the usage of your private, personal information. Moreover, giving you the opportunity to gain useful and interesting information, and products.
We at Sniper Corporation respect your urge to protect personal information. The main purpose of gathering your personal information is to know your preferences.
We request your personal data only in particular situations that involve placing an order, request of the trial version of our software, registering a product, and communicate with our experts to resolve queries or engage in certain activities on our Sniper Corporation website.
- If you purchase our product on-line, then your personal information is requested to complete the order process, such as your name, address, and phone no. etc.
- If you request for any support through telephone or email, then we will ask for data required for completing the transaction such as registration or license number and other types of information such as computer software, hardware and the nature of issue you are facing.
- It is your individual decision whether to continue with any of such activities that request private information. However, kindly make sure that if you do not wish to render the requested data or information, you may not be able to complete the order process.
We use personal information that we gather information in the following ways:
- To assist us in making better products to meet your requirements.
- To allow you to download or purchase products.
- To offer you quality and instant support over Chat, Telephone, E-mail, etc.
However, Sniper Corporation reserves the right to use personally identifiable information to examine and help prevent potentially unlawful exercises that threaten either Sniper Corporation or any company affiliated with Sniper Corporation. Moreover, upon the appropriate request of a government agency, law enforcement, court or as otherwise required by law, Sniper Corporation may disclose personally identifiable information.
We have taken essential measures in order to protect your personal information. The methods incorporate technical and procedural measures to protect your personal information from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. We never ask for your Credit or Debit card information. We use third party payment gateway that utilize a highly secure socket layer (SSL) encryption method for online payments.
Company: Sniper Corporation
Technical Assistance: http://www.snipercorporation.com/support-center